Eligibility & Sumission Rules
EligibilityAny campaign that ran during the qualifying period May 2017 to September 2018. Deadline for submission is 31st of October 2018.
Submissions cannot be cancelled or withdrawn after 31st of October 2018.
If a case is judged by any Jury for Ethical Practice in advertising, than the Jury of the MIXX Awards will be advised of this. It is up to the MIXX Jury and a representative of IAB Romania to decide whether to include the case for the final judgment.
If an agency doesn’t pay the submission fee up to 31st of October, their campaign/s will not be taken into consideration.
SubmissionsDeadline to enter the IAB MIXX Awards Romania: 31st of October 2018 at 23:00.
Submissions should reflect work that was carried out predominantly by the submitting agency or advertiser, and the role of collaborating (creative and media) agencies and key individuals should be referenced.
Submissions must include a written campaign brief, which requires:
- Campaign strategy
- Execution and use of media
- Demonstrated results (obviously, does not apply for the "Never Made" category)
Each of these three components (strategy, execution, results) must be limited to 500 words (for a maximum 1,500 words written brief).Entry Information
- Please make sure all information including campaign name, advertiser, submitting agency and credits is referenced and spelled exactly as it should appear in information for the media, on trophies, in the MIXX Awards Winners’ Gallery, and on printed and multimedia presentation materials for the Awards Gala.
- Work submitted must be original or you must have secured rights to submit it.
- Creative Materials and Briefs: By entering work into the MIXX Awards you automatically grant the IAB the right to make copies, reproduce and display the creative materials and briefs for educational and promotional purposes such as but not limited to the website, newsletter, programming/conferences and the Awards Gala.
- We respect that entries may have information deemed confidential by the client. For this reason, you will have the opportunity in the online entry form to indicate whether or not publishing permission is granted for the written briefs section of the entry form.
By submitting your case, you explicitly grant permission to IAB Romania to use the information and material of your case for events and publications through all possible channels. Confidential information may be labeled as such and this will be taken into account by IAB Romania. Please keep in mind that we need a VIDEO creation for the winning campaigns, to be publicly displayed during the Gala.
Awarding the winner of each category
In order to be shortlisted in the category, a campaign should get over 65 points.
a. Will be made according to the final score resulted on each criteria. ( EG: If a campaign is in
conflict of interests with one of the juries, the average score is made dividing by the number of
b. In order to be announced as a winner, a campaign should get the highest score among all other campaigns in one category. Also, the total score must be over 65 points.